< Tilbage

How to do a change of ownership05-02-2019 - 17:27

The horse is sold, the deal is done.

But how do we make a change of ownership of our Danish Warmblood horse, when living in North America??

In order to do the change of ownership you need to mail the following;


- The ORIGINAL certificate of ownership (a gray with green border loose piece of paper) filled out on the back and signed by seller and buyer.  If seller didn’t sign the certificate of ownership you will also need to provide a copy of the bill of sale (feel free to black out the purchase price).
- The horse membership application. You can find the membership application on our website danishwarmblood,org  http://varmblod.dk/US/NADWA/Forms%20and%20fees.aspx
- The change of ownership fee; $50.00 check issued to NADWA. (If you sign up your horse as a lifetime member at the time of change of ownership we will waive the change of ownership fee).


Mail to: NADWA 32871 Chadlyn Court, Wildomar, CA 92595

(We highly recommend that you mail originals via Fed-X, UPS or Certified mail).

< Tilbage

Presented by

Dansk Varmblod


Follow us on Facebook Følg os på Facebook
Be member